Monday 19 March 2012

Mothers Day Cards

Here are the 2 mothers day cards that I made: 
One for my mother in law: 



Papermania card blank, K&Co paper, image was made up of country house stamps that came free with Papercraft Inspirations a while back, I set them into a scene and then coloured them with Promarkers. 
I added a piece of pergamano paper to dull the colours to go with the K&Co paper. 
Flowers and buttons from my stash.

Then I made this one for my mum to go with her photo frame, not taken in the best light


Paper is another one by K&Co again from their 360 page stack, stamped image is from Kanban coloured with promarkers. Lace and ribbon I got from the fabric shop just for this card. 
Not too sure about adding a sentiment to this one, I don't know whether it would look too much.

Updated here are some better pictures in daylight: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments :o)