Monday 12 January 2015

Canvas hair clip storage

I had a plain canvas that I bought to do something with ages and ages ago




I covered it in fabric and glued it down with my glue gun. It would have been easier if I had a staple gun but unfortunately I don't have one.



I picked ribbons to match my daughters bedroom and spaced them out.



I then measured and spaced them out equally and glued them down.



The front parts weren't glued so that I could put clips all the way down the ribbons



I put my daughters clips on that I could find although I'm sure there are more hiding in other rooms.



This is the side view



We have bought some new boxes for her bedroom to put some of her new toys in. Just need to get the unit now once it's back in stock.



Need to get it put on the wall once we have decided where it's going to go

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave any comments :o)