Saturday 5 April 2014

A few wedding makes

I have very much neglected my blog recently, life has very much got in the way of crafting so I have been putting my family first. 

I never posted these makes though so here we go:

Here is the table plan that I made for our wedding: 


I got these gorgeous little ovals from Hobbycraft. I still have them tucked away too as I pulled them off when we disposed of the table plan after the wedding. 


The mark on the ribbon happened afterwards as I forgot to take pictures before (oops! I did only finish it the day before the wedding though, lol). 


I also made all the place cards for everyone. 
They looked fab on the tables and matched the wedding invites. 


I also named the tables after places in Harry Potter so each table had individual signs although I forgot to take pictures of all of these - epic fail! This was one of them though which was on the head table. Thankfully our wedding photographer got this picture and the one above of the place cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments :o)