Saturday 1 December 2012

My friends wedding gift and card

This is the frame that I made for my best friends wedding gift. Their song is Angels by Robbie Williams so I wanted to do something with that, especially as it was their first dance song too. 
The frame is a box frame:
 The paper is embossed and the angels are made of wood
 Close up of the details:
 This is the wedding card that I made for them.
 Close up of the embossing

 The frame and the card together

I hope that they like the gift, they didn't have a wedding list and asked for money/vouchers but I wanted to give them a little something special to open to remember their day too. I don't think they have opened it yet as they have gone off on a mini-moon for the weekend. They aren't going on a honeymoon until Christmas time due to the bride being a teacher and not being able to have any time off until holiday time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments :o)