Saturday 18 February 2012

Valentines Cards

Here are the 2 valentines cards that we gave to my boyfriend: 
1st one I made with my beautiful son. Here he is embossing some gold hearts, he punched them out himself: 



This is the 1st time I've had my Bigshot out and let him touch it as he's only 2.


Here is his final effort:


He had so much fun sticking the hearts down, I matted the heart drawing and his picture onto the gold hearts for him but he helped me hold my Slice down whilst I cut out the letters. He really enjoyed himself, I definitely think we'll have to do it again.

Here is the one that I made for him:



Tatty teddy stamp came free with a magazine ages ago, I cut the bunting out and the letters using my Slice, the paper came free with a magazine, not sure which one though. The brads are Papermania. 

The final card is one that my little boy made at nursery for me, just thought I'd add this one too: 

His keyworker Terri is amazing, she is ever so thoughtful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments :o)