Friday 6 January 2012

Chocolate cupcakes, my best yet!

I made these as my brother had requested I bring cakes. In his words I make pretty good cakes. I decided to try a new chocolate cake recipe as I still hadn't found one chocolatey enough for my liking. I searched online and found this one: http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/recipes/499762/libbie-s-chocolate-cupcakes#ingredients Here are the results:








Chocolate icing with mini fuge pieces, then I tried a couple with red edible glitter


They went down a treat and taste amazing! Will definitely use this recipe again!!

2 comments:

  1. I had one. It was amazing! Thanks :D

    Joe
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh Rachel, I'm not looking again!!!! These look sooo scrummy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments :o)