Thursday 22 December 2011

A brown paper bag - turned into a gift bag

I'm rather pleased with these, these are 2 gift bags that I have made for my mum for Christmas. 
They started life like these:
Turned into these:

I cut the shape out using my Slice, backed it with acetate that I got from as an off-cut from the laminate machine (I love freebie recycling), I used my 1 inch circle punch to cut the top holes, the stickers were a couple of random sets I bought last Christmas but didn't use. The ribbon came as another freebie. My friend bought some new PJ's and this ribbon was wrapping them. Lol. 

I'm really pleased with how these have turned out and its a little more interesting that just wrapping the flavoured sugar tubs that are in the bags x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments :o)