Monday 15 August 2011

Unplanned sort out of flowers

Last night i was going to start a new scrapbook page, i went to go and get my flowers which were originally all in a small plastic drawer all together and i decided that since my mum bought me a new storage tray with compartments i would put the flowers in there in colour groups. My planned scrapbook time went out the window but this is my sorted flowers now:




All pretty and all organised. Now hopefully the next time i want a specific colour of flower i wont have to spend ages looking to see if i have one. I can now also see that i need some more black & white flowers so that'll be the next ones i'm looking out for when i go to the craft shop next.
Happy Crafting ;o)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments :o)