Saturday 30 July 2011

Last nights baking

Well it's my son's nurseries summer fete today so I'd offered to make them some cakes for the cake stall.
This was my side whilst making them:


I made 29 cupcakes, here are them freshly cooling from the oven:


The tiny one at the back on the left I'm going to give to my toddler to have as a treat.
I decided as it was so late (11:30pm) that I'd ice them today so had to store them overnight although I had too many for my cake storing tub! Lol


The final and most boring thing I had to do last night was the dishes. Booo! It's definitely one of the downsides to baking!


Now I just need to ice them. Will post another pic once they're all iced and ready to go :o)

Note: all photos taken with instagram app

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments :o)